Amargosa Town

I cut foam and started gluing it in place for the base of Amargosa business district. The road, which is on a slight slope, is already glued in place, as is the section between the road and the track in front. I filled cracks with Sculptamold, and when that dries I'll paint everything tan.


This will be a neat view when it's a little more finished.

Louella's Cafe, on the right, will be based on the Maintenance Shed, with a new false front and a few other modifications. This is just a flat printout of the design I did in Inscape, propped up against the front of the shed.

The brewery goes behind the station (to the right in the top view) between the street and the spur track There's room for another small building between the spur and the mainline.

The back section, where the buildings are, will stay loose so I can take it to another room to work on installing buildings. The exact arrangement is still to be determined.

Update 4/21: Here are a couple of new shots. I painted the base tan and added Clever Models Greezy Guss' Cafe. I find that I like the love of the one brick building amidst the wood ones.





Comments